|Heat Energy Output||Watts||1200 – 2400|
|Panel Weight||lbs / kg||130 /59.09 (crated)|
|lbs / kg||85 /38.55 (uncrated)|
|Dimensions||inches||44W x 88.5H x 4 thick at sides, 8.5 thick at center|
|Crated Dimensions||inches||48W x 96H x 9 thick|
|Blower Dimensions (crated)||inches||16W x 17H x 13 thick|
|Lens||Curved UV stabilized Polycarbonate|
|Flow Rate||cu. ft/min||100 +|
|Temperature Gain||F||50 to 100 degrees (F) above ambient|
|Modularly Expandable||Yes – working in parallel|
|Hydronic Integration||Yes with exchangers|
|Power Supply Options||115v AC wall outlet /12v DC 220v-50 Hz. Intl.|
|BTU’s||p/hour||Up to 10,000 – see below|
- Puts out more heat per square foot than any other type of panel at any given irridience level, angle of incidence or flow rate.
- Hermetically sealed, allowing recirculation of filtered household air. This also means that we are not pulling household air over paint.
- No fogged lenses or mold; as household moisture laden air is prevented from getting between the lens and the core.
- Starts sooner, and runs longer with lowest angle of incidence modifier in the industry.
- No tracking device necessary.
- Used for space heating, crop/process drying, and preheating of ventilation air.
- Most cost effective heating system in the world market to date.
|Download Product Specifications in PDF|